5 REASONS WE SHOP WITH AMAZON SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE

*THIS POST WAS SPONSORED BY Kimberly-clark Family brands, THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS ARE 100% MY OWN.*


If you know me, you know I’m in a very serious relationship with my husband, my morning blonde roast, and my Amazon subscription... 2 of which go together like cupcakes and frosting. ;) Today I want to dish on why we’re using Amazon Subscribe and Save and how it’s helping not only us, but our planet!

IMG_2868.JPG

1. It's crazy convenient. 

As a mom of two, my arms are full of babies like 99% of the time, the other 1% is when I can manage to sneak into the bathroom alone... so getting out of the house and checking off a mile long list of household items from multiple different stores is no easy task. With Amazon Subscribe and Save I can set up my orders, for what I need when I need it, one time and then expect it on my door step every month from then on out, or until I cancel it. I mean how easy is that? It also saves me the fuss of trying to cram a 28 pack of toilet paper, 12 pack of paper towels, a squirmy two year old, a life size spider man, and a slobbery 6 month old in a cart at the store. << mission impossible...

IMG_2869.JPG

2. It saves you money.

Yep. It does. If you have 5+ items on your Subscribe and Save list, you gain instant perks! Like 20% off diapers, or 15% off toilet paper and coffee - all very important necessities for mommyhood. Bonus, sometimes they even offer instant coupons for items, saving you even more $$$$. 

FullSizeRender.jpg

3. Shipping is free!

Say it with me, f-r-e-e, free! So not only do you not have to worry about remembering to order your list (thank you auto ship), but your Subscribe and Save items also ship to you 100% free!! Discounts, coupons, and free shipping? Yes, please. 

IMG_2872.JPG

4. They have all the brands for all the things!

Now, if you're a veteran Amazon Prime shopper you already know this, but if not, here’s a little secret - you can pretty much find anything and everything on Amazon. ANYTHING. Big box, small box, name brand, weird brand, whatever - they've got it, and their list of Subscribe and Save items is ever growing! So I can easily shop for all of our favorite necessities from one place with one big order, all while wearing my pjs!

IMG_2870.JPG

5. They work with companies that support a cause.

Amazon works with partners like Kimberly-Clark Family Care Brands, the World Wildlife Fund, and the Forest Stewardship Council who are helping to raise awareness and provide funds to protect some of our most critical ecosystems, but not only are they helping this cause, they are acting on the cause with their "Heart Your Planet" movement. Brands like Scott, Cottonelle, and Viva Paper Towels now have FSC certified products. Meaning, if they have the FSC label, you are purchasing a paper product that was made from a forest that provides the utmost environmental and social benefits and working to protect forests around the world for our future generations. Which is pretty darn important if you ask me, because how we treat our Earth today is what we're leaving behind for our children and grandchildren tomorrow!

IMG_2871.JPG

Pssst. If you love Mother Earth and all of her beauty as much as we do then you should click on over to the Kimberly-Scott, WWF, and FSC sweepstakes, where you can win the trip of a lifetime to Banff Canada!

B CANADA.jpg

So aside from being a very committed Amazon shopper, those are the other 5 reasons we're using Amazon Subscribe and Save for all of our household products! If you're already using Subscribe and Save, wooo!! Go you! If you're not, but you stock up on things like toilet paper, diapers, coffee, or tissues, you definitely should look into it and see how you can save yourself that extra money! Money you can use to treat yoself ;)

CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT AMAZON SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE

If you shop with Subscribe and Save, I’d love to know your favorite products to subscribe for to get some ideas for my own list! Drop them below!

XO, Shay